What's New in Sage Business Cloud Accounting
Sage One is now Sage Business Cloud Accounting!
Why did we rename Sage One?
Sage Business Cloud offers everything for managing accounting, payroll, and your people. You no longer have to worry about finding the right product - just pick the capabilities you require and meet your business needs today and tomorrow.
As part of the Sage Business Cloud, our flexible cloud accounting solution is for startups and small businesses looking to manage their finances and control cash flow.
Sage One Report Writer
Liberating financial reporting views!
Report Writer gives you the freedom to view your data from a different angle by interacting with your reports, and even to tweak your reports to suit your unique requirements.
Sage One Report Writer connects to your Sage One data and securely loads it into the Report Writer where you will be able to customize your financial statement reporting.
Designed to help you track your time and make sure you get paid for it!
Time is money – and our all-new Sage One Time Tracker is designed to help you track your time and make sure you get paid for it! Set up your projects and tasks. Set budgets, task rates and billing preferences for each project. Start capturing time. Invoice out time linked to your timesheet entries or manually invoice out tasks linked to a project. Link expenses to projects and optionally recharge them to your customer.
Multi-currency here at last!
- Send invoices and make purchases in different currencies.
- Set up bank accounts in other currencies.
- Get the latest end of day Exchange Rate automatically from Sage One or set up custom rates.
- Manage currency fluctuations easily – Sage One calculates your unrealised and realised foreign exchange gains or losses automatically.
- Print statements and reports in foreign or home currency.
Resize your columns and save the settings on all the list grids and banking screens: